Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Best Show In Town

A sweet friend of mine sent me a link to this poster the other day from Hatch Show Print, a company for which we share a mutual love/borderline obsession. I need this poster. This may be the first time I have said I "need" something on this blog and actually really needed it. PHS- if you are reading this how many times have I asked you what exactly is a dash?You can't help feeling nostalgic as you look through the pieces of one of the oldest working letterpress print shops in the United States...
I love them even more since they are based in my home town...
I could have a whole wall of just their posters/prints...
Need a cool Christmas gift, I think one of these would be great for the music lover in your house...
They also do invitations which are just as cool as you would think. For more from Hatch Show Print visit the Country Music Hall of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment