Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mugs...What's Yours?

Yesterday I ran into Pier 1 for a client and I had to talk to myself out of buying this....Okay, I will be straight with you, it was actually this one....
I know, I know, you are questioning my taste, at this moment I am too. I have an excuse though. You know those things you always want to buy even though you don't need one more (probably because you can't stop buying them)? Usually this particular vice of mine falls victim to the coat/tee shirt category....
However, there is something about a mug that I find hard to resist. Especially if it has initials...
Numerous times I have almost bought the mugs above (Anthropologie) and below (West Elm).
I have been able to exert a significant amount of self control over the years but sometimes it is hard. Which leaves me wondering what is it exactly that draws me to mugs? I don't know to be honest.

Other items that randomly yet often tempt me: pencils, paper napkins and coffee table books.

So let's hear it, what do you find yourself constantly wanting to buy over and over for no apparent rhythm or reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment