Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quiet Time- A Personal Request and The B Word

I wrote the rest of this post before today but I wanted to start with a personal request. My Dad is from Chile and my entire family on my Dad's side all live there. As of this morning almost everyone has been accounted for and while there is quite a bit of damage to their personal possessions it is such a relief to know everyone is safe. But if you don't mind please say a prayer for them and the rest of the people of Chile. We are still waiting to speak to the rest of the family, hear the condition of our house down there and the details of the damage for everyone else. I am not on my computer but I did find this picture of my parents and Patrick and I at one of our favorite restaurants in Chile...
All prayers would be greatly appreciated! Now on to today's original post.....
Image HERE
Being an Interior Decorator usually the "B" word is Budget (just kidding...kind of), but lately it has been Balance or lack of it. My New Years resolution was to find balance and while I think I am getting better I still have a long way to go. This week I came across this verse on Darby's blog and it brought me right back where I needed to be....

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ. Galatians 1:10

No comments:

Post a Comment