Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Power of Twitter for Best Hawaii Vacation Blog

You want to know how our twittering is going? After our recent joining of Twitter and our call for 'Twitter about Hawaii Join us', we owe our visitors an update on our new Twitter career of Best Hawaii Vacation blog. Honestly, I had never expected to get on the Twitter track so fast. 

We are now following over 100 Twitter accounts, actually mostly Hawaii based Twitterers.  It could be many more, if we wouldn't be so selective. Remember as pointed out on 'Twitter about Hawaii', our main purpose is NOT the one of Ashton Kutcher or Britney Spears to accumulate the most Twitter followers. 

On the opposite, I'd like to follow relevant Hawaii related tweets which I consider of value for our Best Hawaii Vacation visitors. I am very happy to see such Hawaii travel related sites like Hawaiian Airlines, Alaskan Airlines, Beat of Hawaii, Honolulu Star Bulletin and so many other Hawaii sites as our Twitter followers.

This allows me to stay closely connected with Hawaii happenings, events and news through daily tweets from my followers and at the same time spread the word with my own Hawaii tweets beyond the 'What are you doing question?' Follow my daily tweets on the side bar in my Twitter window.

Last but not least, much mahalo to Evelyn from Homespun Honolulu blog, the hostess of the monthly Carnival of Aloha, who started an avalanche among the Hawaii twitterers by posting my Twitter article in the top of her 'Tweet Tweet Rocking Carnival'. If intersted in Hawaii, hop over, you will find lots of exciting Hawaii related articles. 

The following weeks will have to prove the power of Twitter for Best Hawaii Vacation blog. Looking forward to your tweet tweets. Aloha, Pua @PuaHawaii + Hawaii Vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment