Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Celebrities dance hula in Hawaii

Dear Best Hawaii Vacation blog visitors,
Well, hope our today's blog title made you all curious which celebrities danced the hula in Hawaii. I came across this hula dance off between Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston on AMauiBlog fun post about 3000 people applying for a job as extras for the new movie 'Just Go With It' starring Adam Sandler, Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. I like the actors and I love hula.

Too bad that I was not there but I liked the ET interview with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston and all the snippets from the hula 'competition' between Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. I read on other blogs that Nicole Kidman won this hula dance off...

One thing is for certain, celebrities love Hawaii just as we all do whether they are on vacation there or are shooting a new movie. Hope the new movie 'Just go with it' will be as much fun as watching the the hula dance off with Jennifer Aniston and Nicole Kidman. Maui visitors with upcoming Hawaii vacation might get a chance to see more of our famous celebrities. Good luck. Aloha, Pua Hawaii Vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment