Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Decor A Mother Could Love

Hello there. Remember these prints from the other day? They are from the Etsy store johnwgolden. When my client showed them to me I was obsessed. I love the way they look in the kitchen but really they could be used in so many places.The store has so many great items for sale though. Take these coasters...
Anyone who knows me well will laugh because I love a good coaster, I am the coaster police. Another cute item- the block collections...
I have come back to this site many times, especially when looking for boy room decor. The robot and rocket prints are always a crowd pleaser.
However, the "By the Order of Management" series will always be my favorite. Two more I love...
More prints HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment