Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Momma Said There'd Be Days Like This...

This post is for all the Moms out there. I know you come to blogs to see fabulous interiors, but what about a little peek at reality? Can you guess what you are looking at?I will give you a hint....
That's right, it is a picture taken just the other day of this sofa y'all loved from this post. Little fingers mistook it for an art canvas and used markers to create this masterpiece...
The fabric is under stain warranty so this story should have a happy ending (I always recommend any stain treatments that come with a warranty). Has this happened to you? For those of you who asked the sofa is the Rockford from Rowe...
In other mom related news (no, I am not pregnant) my blogger friend Averill is expecting a little one and asked me to guest blog on Odi et Amo with a post for expectant mothers. And while we do not have kids yet, I am working on my 15th nursery so I do know a thing or two about those bundles of joy...
Please stop by and check it out!

Okay let's hear it, we have all been there! Red wine on the sofa, markers on the carpet, dog chewing the pillow, cat scratching the chair, nail polish on the coffee table- I would love to hear if you have had a moment like the picture above!

Thank you E.H. for letting me share!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment