Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Noosa - homewares heaven

With the crew here at home all madly in love with the beach, and my daughter's love affair with Noosa Heads in particular, it gives me plenty of time to indulge in a bit of retail therapy of the homewares kind. The Noosa area is home to many of my favourite haunts, and I thought I'd share a few of them with you over the coming months. One of my must-visit stops on the Noosa circuit is The White House. As the name suggests, it's full of beautiful, white homewares, and with its relaxed, coastal vibe, it's a one-stop shop for all things beachy.



















So, if you're in Noosa, go check them out - you won't be disappointed. Or visit their website here.

Well, I'm off to put in some long-overdue studio time. Plenty of new paintings are in the pipeline, and I'll post the pics as soon as they're done. What do you have planned for the week ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment