Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, September 20, 2010

Start Spreading The News....

I am leaving today for...to see this guy, which you might remember from here, here or here.
Tuesday he will be taping a show that will feature an audience of all design bloggers and I thrilled to be included in this group.
Since I had a plus one I decided to take another very dapper man...my Dad. Not only does he love design but we always have a good time in New York together.
So I will leave you with some images from my bf Nate....
And I know I have posted about this little one before but I still want it...
A client and I were looking at this the other day...we are still debating...
I think this rug could be pretty cool too...
I will share with you how it all went later in the week when I get back south.

Images from Nate Berkus and Nate Berkus for HSN

No comments:

Post a Comment