Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Home Beautiful? Sure is.

Over the weekend I spent a bit of time tying to organize my computer files into some sort of order - although it seems I'm fighting a losing battle. Anyhoo, I came across some familiar photos in my travels, and thought you might recognize this one too:

Gorgeous pool with Parterre daybed


Look familiar? Well, that's because it starred on the cover of the January issue of Home Beautiful magazine. 



Although now sold, this was the Avalon home of an art director/stylist, and it shows. It has that typical laid-back, relaxed Northern Beaches vibe (perfection in my book) and promises the perfect beach lifestyle.










all images courtesy realestate.com.au

Rather nice don't you think? My only suggestion would be to add a few paintings here and there (yes, that was a blatant plug, I know!)

It's going to be another scorcher here in Brissie today, so I'm planning little more than some painting, swimming, and Oscar red carpet watching. How 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment