Popular Post
Recent Post

Friday, February 25, 2011

Revisiting An Old Idea

Do you remember this wall from this nursery?It is from one of the first nurseries I did a few years ago and it is still one of my favorites. This wall is made up of framed book pages set on top of decorative paper.
Recently a client mentioned recreating this and I jumped at using this idea again. The original paper was from Hobby Lobby so back to the source I went.....
Turns out there is plenty of paper to choose from still. I would use any of these in a nursery behind book pages or black and white pictures...
You can never go wrong with simple polka dots.
All of these can found in the scrap book area. There are so many cute options to choose from I had to stop myself from taking 50 pictures. Also, I was looking for a specific room but there are several options that could work in an old kids/teenagers room behind pictures.
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment