Popular Post
Recent Post

Friday, March 12, 2010

Paint it Pretty


image courtesy australian home beautiful magazine

 
The latest issue of Australian Home Beautiful arrived in my letter box this morning, and I just had to post this image. It's a pretty combination of modern elements and vintage pieces, with the addition of this hand-painted floor.

You can achieve this look without going to the effort and expense of painting your floor. I've often painted canvas floor rugs to give a similar look without committing to something so permanent. They look great in kids rooms, they're sealed so they're tough and washable, and can be stored away when you feel like a change. And even better, you can keep them to pass down to the next generation.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'll be back in the next few days with the finished artwork I mentioned in my previous post. Stay tuned!

Kerri x

No comments:

Post a Comment