Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beach house makeover

A few weeks ago, I mentioned the makeover taking place at my lovely friend Suzi's house. Well, the house is being painted throughout at the moment, so while that's happening, I thought I'd show you some of the things we'll be using in her design scheme. Oh, and this is the kinda ok view from her back deck:






sweet Maggie May soaking up the sun

we both absolutely LOVE this room, which is our starting point

Here are a few of the pieces (or similar) that we plan on using.











...and we have something very special in store for some of these beauties:




So, what do you think? It does help when you live in a gorgeous location like Suzi does, but really, I think this style works well anywhere. I'll keep you posted on the progress, once the painters are finished.

Have a great weekend everyone,


No comments:

Post a Comment