Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fab blog - once.daily.chic

As I'm writing this post perched precariously on top of a ladder, balancing my laptop in one hand, paintbrush in the other, I thought today would be a great time to introduce you to one of my favourite newer blogs - once.daily.chic. The lovely Sal is a seriously talented interior architect, whose blog is chock-full of goodies. Here's a taste:

Sal's design work - how talented is this girl?


...and some pretty pics from her blog




Do yourself a favour and hop on over to check out Sal's blog. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Tell her I sent you, and say hi for me!

Ok...in the interests of workplace health and safety, I'd better sign off now, and get to work on painting my ceilings - you know the ones. But can I tell you how much I love the change already? Even though it's only the undercoat, I'm already sighing over it. Tragic? You bet!

p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway of one of my original paintings - click here to enter!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment