Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, November 29, 2010

Back To The Real World

Whew, I am back! I hope y'all had as wonderful of a Thanksgiving as we did. I have to hit the ground running today so I will quickly share some random pics from my camera...First a picture taken when we were trying to get a Christmas card photo. Not really sure what we are going to use yet...Patrick and I have matching boots, completely unintentional, but we did get a lot of comments while in Nashville. This picture makes me laugh...
Usually we stick to white lights inside and out, but for the past few years I have been wanting to use the old, big, color lights. As soon as these came on I was transported back 20 years. LOVE LOVE LOVE...
Our street puts up trees in each yard with white lights so when you go outside all you can see are white trees up and down the street. It is magical and one of my favorite things about my neighborhood. Don't have a picture of it but here is the beginning of the porch...
And look...any early Christmas gift to myself arrived while I was gone. Oh yes, I have subscribed and I am excited.
Last but not least I slowly caught up on some magazine reading while away and I am obsessed with this room in the September Veranda by Michael S. Smith. Sorry, I am too lazy right now to scan this in...
Back to the real world we go, I hope you have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment