Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Living Room Now

Okay, so all the changes I wanted to happen did not. However, we have made some progress so for now I think I am going to call it a day. Here is where the living room and dining room will stay for a while...
The addition of a library table from my Mother-In-Law was most welcome! It is a little tight but I could not pass up this table. It feed my Husband meals for years and years growing up and you know by now how sentimental I am...
Another new edition are these shelves behind the door. Nothing fancy but they will do for now. We had a bookcase back there but it was just too bulky. These offer function while neatly tucking away.
I had to include this since my assistant refused to get out of the picture.
Another random picture but I love having fresh flowers around.
Looking back towards the door. The fabric came off the coffee table. Not because I didn't like it but because I knew I would never get around to adding the much needed nail trim so we reverted to the original.
The other way.
oh and we added blinds here....
So all in all not much changed but to us it has been a nice breath of fresh air. Who knows what next month will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment