Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Client's New/Old House.... For Sale

Remember this nursery from one of my favorite clients?A few months ago they moved out of that house into another fabulous house (on Cherry Street in Crestline for the B'ham residents reading this). While bright and cheerful, it wasn't their taste...some before pics....
So we started laying the ground work for their new abode....But you never know what lies just around the corner. Their journey is now taking them to Montgomery. With a heavy heart I will have to say goodbye. However, one lucky family will get to pick up where they left off...
Freshly stained floors, new appliances, updated counter tops, paint, light fixtures, tiles, etc. have breathed new life into this house...
Truly a great family house, every room offers something different. We had only just started this renovation and now they leave a great canvas for the next owners. For example, the draw of this room to many might be the great built-ins but I am fond of the double fans (a labor of love).
Ahhh, another room I love, the guest bath. Do you see the column on the wall of tile? This bathroom has so much potential...
Okay this room does not have much to do with the sale of the house but I had to show you the sofa. Yes, that is my long time love...right there. Oh, the places you'll go...
Well clearly this post on a fabulous house for sale has turned sentimental for me. What can I say? It is a great house, in a great neighborhood. The precious baby from the original nursery has now grown into a little man right before my eyes. When did that happen? In the new house we had started working on his room. What a room it was going to be, beginning with this...
A wall to wall map, so cool. It pains me that this room will never come to fruition. Just to give you a little peek though....the twin beds were a variation of this headboard....

And the bedding was based off this print from Ikea, so much better in person, trust me....Hopefully this will be another lucky child's room...
If you are house hunting in Birmingham definitely give this house a look. For more information please e-mail me. Additional information listed HERE. Thank you to this family for being such wonderful friends and clients, I can't wait to see where life takes you!

xx,

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment