Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Crow's Abode

This month's Architectural Digest features the home of Sheryl Crow and it is worth a look....Throughout her house there are off the wall artifacts and pieces. I really love and appreciate that in decorating, it is nice to an individual's quirky side come out.
Oh this picture. I am not sure if it is what is in the room that draws me in so much or the photograph itself. Just the sun on the sofa is enough to make me want to jump right in.
Not that I know her personally or anything but this room looks like Sheryl Crow to me...
I had to include this picture. Her groundskeeper, Jose Edis Aviles, designed this staircase. It leads to "walking trials that traverse the property". I would not mind owning a home with its own walking trials....and I think the staircase is very cool.
More images in this month's Architectural Digest.

Images: Jim McHugh for Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment