Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Fairy Tales Are Made Of...

I had seen snippets of BHLDN, Anthropologie's new bridal line, but I had not had a chance to sit and look at it until last night...How happy does the picture above make you? Oh, and this one too...
So onto the gowns, I do love them. I think they captured the Anthropologie feel, playful but not cutesy, and just a little bit quirky.
If I had a place to wear this (and a few Gs to drop on a dress) this would be mine pronto.
Maybe my favorite for a bride...
Such sweet eyelet, how perfect for a backyard or beach wedding?
They also have accessories, hair pieces and of course shoes!
I have said before that if I could go back and change something I would wear blue shoes to my wedding, but these would be a close second...
Don't miss the bridesmaid dresses...
Have you had a chance to check BHLDN out? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment