Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Best Mirrors

First I would like to say thank you for all your sweet comments and e-mails, y'all are the best! I swear I have posted about Made Goods before but when I went back to look I could not find it. I almost hate to post these pictures because they really, really, really don't do these mirrors any justice. In person they are STUNNING.
Most of them are made from really unique materials, like this one is actually faux shagreen leather.
And the greek key pattern in this one is actually hand beaded on aged velvet...
And who doesn't love a good Louis? While they do have the classic version, this one is actually finished with an overlay of eggshells....
Next time I see them in person I will be sure to get some pictures to really show how exquisite these mirrors are.
So many more amazing mirrors along with furniture and lighting available @ Made Goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment