Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love me some Home Goods

"OUCH You BIOTCH STOP IT!"...oh sorry that was my credit card yelling at me from all the abuse I have been giving it lately!

Quick post because the Duck is glaring at me to put down the computer...... but I must show my new pretties. Good ole Home Goods. It is so close to our new house I basically MUST stop there everyday so that I can keep up on the inventory. They should throw me some kind of a sponsorship, In fact Home Goods if you are reading  this...make me a t-shirt and or a bright red trucker hat and I will wear it around town. Free advertising.

Look what came home with me yesterday!

Subway poster $29 dollas...Holla!
Cute rustic bench thingy...$49


Ignore the doors/old brass knobs AND ignore the shiny looking spot in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment