Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, March 14, 2011

1 room 2 ways: La Maison Boheme!

Have you lovers seen Sarah's blog La Maison Boheme? Well, I certainly have and I am hooked. She has a ton of juicy images everyday...plus she is really nice and I am just glowing to have her show us her 1 room 2 ways!
It's a Stunner!!!!!!


Introducing the lovely and talented Sarah: La Maison Boheme


Photobucket


Hello, I'm Sarah from La Maison Boheme and I'm so excited to participate in Amber's 1 Room, 2 Looks series!  I am always switching things up in my home to suit my mood or to mirror the changing needs of my family.  Using accessories to alter the look of a room is the easiest and most inexpensive way to go.  (Two words I love - easy and inexpensive.)  This first look was created with black, white, silver and glass accessories.  The black and white throw pillows are from Ikea and the black and white vase is from Ross.  As you can tell, I shop at really high end places.




The second look showcases big pops of color with ethnic prints and textures.  The Moroccan lamp was on sale at Pier One Imports and the lamp was on sale at Urban Outfitters.  I made the throw pillows out of napkins and an old shirt.  The rug is re purposed Indian saris - a gift from my mom.



WOWZA! are you guys impressed or what? She has an incredible vision. Thanks so much Sarah for playin! 
Go check out La Maison Boheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment