Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, March 21, 2011

Big News- Baby On Board!

That is right, there is a baby in our future - I am pregnant! I am 17 weeks this week with a due date the end of August. That means that we have 3 more weeks before we find out what we are having, but we are going to find out. When we found out we were pregnant this Finn Anthropologie Rocker was the first thing I marked that I would love to have.But alas, the price tag makes it a just dream (although truth be told I think Patrick is relieved).

Until this past week I was really sick. On top of being busy with work it is all I could do to function so I am sorry if I have been slacking around here lately. I think I have turned the corner so we will see.

On that note a quick thank you to the following things that made the past couple of months doable: Sprite Zero, Wendy's baked potatoes, Perrier/Pellegrino, Mac & Cheese and Eggo Waffles. If you should ever find yourself feeling nauseated at all times I highly recommend something from this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment