Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just Another Thing To Add

I was on the hunt for more information on this vacant latch I saw in this ad...
Which brought me to the Ginger's website. No luck on said latch but I did find many other pieces of hardware which I will be adding to my "one day house" list...
Man their door knobs are pretty. Our current door knobs are....well....heinous (to match our cheap, cheap interior doors). One day when I have pretty interior doors something like one of these will be adorning them.
There is something I really like about oval door knobs, I think they fit my hand better...
The back behind these knobs I just love. My sister in law moved into a house with similar hardware and was going to get rid of all of them and told her NOOOOOOO!!!
Have I mentioned on here that I want a lion door knocker? E.H. the search continues!
I won't even get started today on my "one day" shower but I will tell you something like this will be part of it...
or this...
and definitely this...
All images Ginger's

No comments:

Post a Comment