Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love Hurts...But My Loss Could Be Your Gain

Remember this sofa from this post?



Well it is supposed to be mine. I can see it perfectly in our next house standing out against all whites and grays. Problem is that the "next house" is not on the horizon and there is not a place for it in our tiny home now. Sigh.
So why I am depressing myself all over again? Because the other day I was in Mitchell Gold in Nashville and this sofa along with others are on sale, GREAT SALE! If I had not been with my father who rationalized with me this would probably be sitting on top of our dining room table right now. So, if I can't have it, I at least want someone I like to have it, it needs a good home.

Images Mitchell and Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment