Popular Post
Recent Post

Saturday, January 9, 2010

TF & MS Definitely Best Friends Forever

The best part of this Market was meeting my BFF Thom Filicia. I can not tell you how kind, warm, funny, and very handsome he is in person. I am in love, seriously. He took the time to really talk to each individual person and he makes you feel like you are old friends.I was sure that he thought I was crazy after he complimented my shirt and I pointed out the untimely chocolate stain on my chest from earlier that day (nice Marianne nice), but nevertheless that did not stop me from telling him that I refered to him as my BFF. I can only imagine what he was really thinking but he is such a good sport he left me with this....
Sigh...I can't wait to read his book this weekend.
And after I am done with his I plan on studying this fun read....
Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment