Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quiet Time- Man In The Mirror

So then each of us will give an account of himself to God. Romans 14:12

This week I have not made God a priority in my life. Even as I start the new year with balance being a goal of mine, I have let God slip onto the back burner. I consider my faith strong, our relationship unbreakable, but then I fail to keep my end of the bargain. Thankfully we serve a forgiving God. It is not enough just to be a good person, you have to act on your faith as well. I am trying to do this but it can be hard in todays world. When I feel myself slipping away from the place of spiritual peace I need to be I ask myself "if I died today would this matter"? This brings everything back into perspective but now that I have read this verse, I am going to try to remember it in all my actions. When I give God the account of my life how will I explain to God that I decided watching one more episode of The Office was more important than taking time to pray?

No comments:

Post a Comment