Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My New Obsession, I Mean Inspiration

You will have to forgive me because I am copying Peppermint Bliss from earlier this week, but I couldn't help myself, I am in love.
Even though I had seen Katie Ridder's work several times before, I did not realize all of it was hers. Then I came across this post highlighting the designer and I was marking every picture. Her work is like a breath of fresh air, unique, colorful, bold yet pretty. But what would you expect from the designer behind the prettiest logo I think I have ever seen....
What if I had a kitchen that could hold a ladder and I don't mean my dinky metal ladder....yes, what if....
Notice the light and ceiling in this picture, I also love what she does with shades....How cool is this room for children, love the mini plaid chairs....
When you have a chance to sit and study you really need to look at Katie's website, I wish I could print all her work and put it in a magazine to study page by page.

All images Katie Ridder found via Peppermint Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment