Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Favorite Paint & Opinions Needed

I can already tell this is going to be a random post...I get asked a lot about paint colors and I plan on doing a "favorite colors" post with several of my favorites. However, there is one color that I recommend over and over (and I try not to). It is Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage. Sometimes it is blue, sometimes it is green, sometimes gray. I have it in my office but that is such a disaster area right now I can't show a picture.
Anyhoo, the reason I am mentioning this is because when I would recommend it to clients I would tell them to go to the store to look at on the walls, you could see it in all different lights. Then one day recently a fabulous client called me and said, "Have you seen the wall color in RH?!?!?!?" Since she knows me so well she knew I would be as obsessed as she was. She was correct...I believe it is from the Slate collection, but I will confirm.... It is so pretty.
I know you are surprised that a gray shade isn't my #1 favorite paint color. So moving right along, I do not have my new logo yet and I am sure things will change when I do get it but for now I need some opinions. Do you like the gray background better....
or do you prefer white? And what about grid lines like below? Too much? Helpful to the eye?
I think there is something to be said for both, I would love to hear what you think.
Thanks Laurie for the paint tip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment