Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Heavenly hideaway

I don't know about you, but now the kids are back at school, I could do with a holiday! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love school holidays, but they can be exhausting. So when I saw this little gem, it looked like the perfect place to relax and recharge. Oh, and the fact that one of the guesthouses is called 'Driftwood House' doesn't hurt either. With a choice of accomodation styles, there's something for everyone:


this design was inspired by fishing cottages on the Danish coast


or choose Little Palm guesthouse for a taste of luxury


fresh, bright and breezy - perfect

love this kitchen!




or maybe you'd prefer an authentic American Airstream caravan?




drinks on the verandah anyone?


all images courtesy of Atlantic Guesthouses Byron Bay


So, what do you think - looks rather appealing, doesn't it? I'll see you there!

Have a great week,

No comments:

Post a Comment