Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've made my decision.........

Thanks to the gorgeous Maria over at Dreamy Whites, I've made my decision on what to do with this old cabinet:




Maria recently posted these stunning pics of her own cabinet (note to self - must try to take better pics, Maria always does such a great job with hers) and it was just perfect for what I had in mind. She painted the interior a combination of white and pale grey, which gives just the right, not-too-perfect finish to complement the cabinet's original patina.




must also track down a collection of grain sacks so my cabinet can look this good!





just right - perfectly imperfect

Thanks must go to Maria for letting me use her lovely photos. If you haven't already (and I find that hard to believe - her blog is hugely popular, and I'm sure you can see why!) go and check out her blog. She's also guest posting over at Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, which is a now on my list of must-reads too.

So, I know what I'll be doing this weekend! I'll do my best to get it finished so I can show you the result next week. 

Have a great weekend everyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment