Popular Post
Recent Post

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Office-Part Two: 2 Men and a Truck

Before the move a friend asked me if I was hiring Two Men and a Truck to come move the office. I replied, "No, more like two parents and a husband".So the three biggest cheerleaders of my life spent their weekend helping me relocate "just a few pieces". Isn't it odd how things multiply when you move? I swear I did not have this many samples before, did you see how small the room was I worked out of?

After many long hours we left on Sunday night with it looking like this...

Which was a lot better than earlier that day.
I can't thank my parents and Patrick enough (here they are fixing the window, what I can I say, I had to get a picture- I am my mother's child). Speaking of mothers I am not sure how she escaped without me getting a single picture of her in action, she only loaded and unloaded roughly 5 million items from the car. On top of being pregnant and not much help, my chronic back injury decided to join the party (dumb disc, I hate you more than my computer virus), which meant even more work for them. To say I am grateful to them would be a massive understatement, they are the best "coworkers" a girl could ask for.

Needless to say I was sad to see them go and Monday I started the daunting task of organizing. I will say it is really coming around. More pictures on the way soon....


P.S.- Happy Cinco de Mayo, one of my favorite days of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment