Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sometimes You Forget, Until You Are Reminded

Sometimes you forget how much you want something (which is probably a sign you really don't need it) until something else reminds you again. Take this watch...I have wanted it for a while now but it fell off my radar until the other day when I saw these (which are sooo on my mind lately)...


Which in turn made me think of something that looked a little something like this, bringing me back to the original watch...

Funny how that happens...and leaves you wanting all 3 even more. While looking at this I found a few others that look like lost cousins (all of which I now want, but I would not wear them at the same time, too matchy)



All wedges Tory Burch (any of which I would accept with open arms), All bands J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment