Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Advice Needed Birmingham!

Okay all you people in the 'Ham who know things when it comes to little ones, I need your advice. One day I would like to think I will be put together as this...


But who am I kidding? There is no time to dream right now, I am over half way through this pregnancy and the panic attacks are starting. I need help and advice when it comes to childcare!!!


I am looking for something that is not full time, but at least 3 days a week. I am thinking a nanny share/mother's day out combination is the way to go but I am open to any and all suggestions. Daycares you like, people you have used, or nice, normal, perfectly sane new or future parents who might be in the same predicatment that would want to share child care.


I appreciate all suggestions! If you don't want to leave the information in a comment please e-mail me - mariannestrong@aol.com. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment