Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sparkly Leafy Greens

I am Guest Sparkling over at THINGS THAT SPARKLE!!!! You must go peep because Alex has an AMAZING blog filled to the brim with fabulous sparkly things! 




In other News,
I am obsessed...heavily obsessed with palm or leafy patterned fabrics and wallpapers. There is something so radical about feeling like your in some regency styled jungle world that only movie stars or "the fabulous" have the privilege of experiencing. 
I have been dying to do a powder room or my vanity nook area in any one of these patterns since as long as I can remember and everyday I get closer and closer to pulling the trigger. 


None of these options are cheap so maybe I will have to settle with a pillow for now? 
Thoughts on which pattern? 


I clearly have jungle fever.








Source Unknown








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment