Popular Post
Recent Post

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Kind of Week

Travis Tritt* once sang, "Why can't every day be just this good?" and that is how I feel about this week. It has been special to say the least. We found out our baby is healthy and a boy*, my parents came in town for a quick visit, I found an office (more to come on that soon), this weekend I am going to the beach with some of my favorite people and Sunday is Patrick's birthday. It has been wonderful to say the least.
Image Houzz
Image via Two Elle
Above images We Heart It

*A Great Day To Be Alive, such a good, song can be heard HERE

**I think I might have given some the wrong idea about finding out we are having a boy. I did think/feel like our baby was a girl but truly we did not have a preference either way. As someone who grew up with boys I feel right at home at ballparks among Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

I hope y'all have had a wonderful week as well and a weekend of R&R on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment