Popular Post
Recent Post

Friday, April 8, 2011

My paintings on Home Design with Kevin Sharkey

As if my feature in Martha Stewart Living wasn't enough, I've also been fortunate enough to have had a cameo on Kevin Sharkey's fabulous blog.


'Kevin Sharkey is Senior Vice President and Executive Editorial Director, Decorating, and Executive Creative Director, Merchandising for MSLO.' 

In other words, Kevin is a creative genius. In a nutshell. 






my blue and white Chinoiserie paintings as seen in Martha Stewart Living were also shown on Kevin's blog....




...along with my 'Bouquet in Flow Blue' as well! 

A big thank you must again go to stylist-extraordinaire Scott, who got the party started way back in December. By the way, Scott, along with some other super-stylists, has his very own blog called Canvass. This is what they have to say..."We are editors, scavengers, stylists, crafters and writers. Together we bring you a canvassing of all things amazing, lovely, cool, chic and inspiring." Couldn't have said it better myself. Here's a taste.







100% fabulous. Check it out here.

Well, that's it for me. It's the weekend and I'm going to savour every second of it. And school hols started today as well. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment