Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breaking news...

Now that I've got your attention, I thought I'd let you know that I've just listed the first of my brand-spankin' new art prints on my brand-spankin' new Etsy shop! The first pieces on offer are my sea fan prints, and I'll add other styles and colours over the coming weeks.




 these are in a lovely washed-denim blue (for want of a better description!)

As this whole Etsy caper is very new to me, I'd like to thank everyone for their support and encouragement - without you all, this would have remained a work in progress for far too long! In particular, the lovely Janette from My Sweet Prints was invaluable with her help and advice, and she's a shining example of all that's wonderful about this blogging community we have here. But that comes as no surprise to me, because (and this is just between you and me) I think I have the best blog readers - and friends - around. No contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment