Popular Post
Recent Post

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kitchen Vibe

Today I have been getting all up in our Kitchens Business and creating vibe boards.....


The only thing I know for certain is that I want shaker style white cabinets and a parsons style Caesarstone island.... Color TBD


My lovely little buddy, Olivia over at Caesarstone has just sent me the dream sample package filled with everything under the Caesarstone sun. I am baffled by all my choices. The colors are gorgeous and I honestly don't know what the heck I am gonna pick. I know for certain that this household needs bomb-proof durability. Ducky is not the most agile of chef's, G is a messy monkey and let's just ignore how destructive I can become when given utensils and kitchen appliances!  Disaster proof and stainless counters are a MUST. 


Here is a little vibe board, 


 I am thinking......Rustic Modern Glam


I need to make up my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment