Popular Post
Recent Post

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some weekend painting time

Morning all. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, in spite of this ridiculous weather! Freezing winds, snow in some areas, but then today.....an absolutely beautiful Spring day. Crazy. Anyway, I had a great day yesterday, and managed to finish a couple of paintings. I've added another to my chinoiserie series..


 'chinoisere in green II'

...and I also finished a commission for a lovely blog friend, whose favourite colour just happens to be hot pink! After a little research, I found many species of pink sea fans, but I think I might name this one myself:

'Euthora Magenta Martinus'

Wonder if you can figure out who this piece belongs to?

Btw, you can see more of my artwork on my Facebook page; here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Original-art-by-Kerri-Shipp

Have a great week everyone,


all artwork copyright Kerri Shipp 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment