Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, October 11, 2010

Stop press!

I know, I know - two posts in the space of a few hours. But I really had to pop in to say a sincere thank you to everyone who voted for me in the Design Refuge challenge. Thanks to you all, my mirror makeover finished in second place! I'm the lucky winner of this beautiful tea set:


thank you to palaisdesthes.com


Thanks must also go to the lovely Dagny over at Design Refuge. She not only has her own blog, Scandinavian Chic, but also hosts Design Refuge, a fantastic online meeting place for design bloggers worldwide. And she's a sweetheart to boot. Thank you also to the Rue team, who shortlisted my project for the top 10. If you haven't already, pop on over to visit these guys, you won't be disappointed.

Now I've bored you to tears with my acceptance speech, I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your day. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your support. Seriously, you guys are the best. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment