Popular Post
Recent Post

Monday, October 18, 2010

Changes- Wall Update

The rearranging of the house continued yesterday. Here is the before, which I liked a lot but I just wanted a change...Here is where we are now. Nothing new has happened with the coffee table since last week. The picture in the center I found in an antique mall and I kept coming back to it. I decided I was ready for something different above the sofa so I hung the picture with 2 others that were previously in our kitchen...
The other change was moving our bookcase (more on that later) and replacing it with a large mirror from the guest bedroom. This mirror was given to us as a wedding gift from the decorator who I started with and I love it. I am so glad it is out here now and not in the back...
Not sure what step is coming next but I am eying this fabric for something...
More changes coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment