Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pretty colour combinations revisited

I'm re-posting this, as it managed to get a little lost yesterday in all the excitement, and it also gives me the chance to add a pic from the latest issue of Home Beautiful magazine. This laundry/powder room is so bright and beautiful, with such happy colourss. And even though it's really out of character colour-wise for me, I love it! Maybe it's all the gloomy, rainy weather we're having that's making me crave sunshine, and if you can't have the real thing, just add it in the form of wallpaper and some pretty yellow penny round tiles.


 photography sue stubbs via home beautiful magazine

Here's a closer look at this wallpaper - Osbourne and Little Sakura 'Asuka'











No comments:

Post a Comment