Popular Post
Recent Post

Friday, October 29, 2010

Take Two...A Blog B-Day

There is one more thing to celebrate at the end of October, Haven & Home turns 2.....
A huge heart felt thank you for your support! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I never dreamed all the doors this little blog would open for me and more importantly all the wonderful people I would meet along the way (even if I have never actually laid eyes on you). You are awesome.

Lately life has been busy...so busy I feel like this at the moment...
I am not complaining, I very thankful for the craziness that is my life at the moment. However, I need to make more time for other things so I may not be as present for a while. I am not sure what the plan is but I just wanted to put it out there. For now I have taken down sponsors to take some of the pressure I put on myself off. Thank you if you were a sponsor who was about to be listed, I appreciate your understanding. We will see how everything is going in a few months.

Also, I cannot express my appreciation enough to H&H's readers and followers. You make my day...every day. Y'all are the best blogger friends a girl could ask for. I look forward to many more years with you!

Changing gears, I hope you have a wonderful Halloween weekend. I had to do a double take in Target the other day...
I had no idea Simon Doonan did a costume line for Target this year. Very cool. Anyone have a great costume for this weekend?

Pictures WeHeartIt (1&2) and Pink Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment